Hello, we have some exciting news to share with you today! We have taken the necessary steps and precautions to comply with the CDC. State and County Health Guidelines regarding COVID-19. All of our experiences have been modified in order for our guests to practice and maintain safe physical distancing guidelines while enjoying their visit to our Estate property. Currently, all of our experiences will require a reservation in advance. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our health and safety protocol before your visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
William Chris Vineyards is reopening, Thursday, August 13, 2020, on a reservation-only basis. We are taking the necessary steps to ensure that the number of guests on the property allows for comfortable physical distancing while enjoying your experience. A credit card will be required to secure your reservation and will not be charged until the day of your visit. We request a 24 hours cancellation notice if you are unable to join us for your reserved time. If you are more than 20 minutes late we may not be able honor your reservation.
Upon arrival, guests will be required to enter through our Welcome Center, where you will be greeted with a special greeter wine, and checked in. You will then be escorted to your selected experience. To alleviate crowding in our entryway we have spaced our reservation times to allow for comfortable check-in and minimal waiting.
Guests without reservations will not be permitted on property at this time. For assistance with a wine order please call 830.998.7654 to schedule a curbside pick-up.
SAFETY PROTOCOL DURING YOUR VISIT
- Guests & Staff will be required to wear face coverings while on the property. (These may be removed by guests when seated)
- Tables will accommodate up to 6 guests (to mitigate adequate spacing we will not be permitting the movement or combining of tables)
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations throughout the property
- Our team will be following all proper sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with the CDC, State, and County COVID-19 Health Guidelines.
- We will use utilize “Contactless” payment methods, so please be prepared to pay for purchases with a credit card
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend our seated dining experiences.
- Anyone under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult at all times and are required to adhere to COVID-19 Health Guidelines issued by the State of Texas.
- All non-drinking guests including children must be registered on the reservation.
- No outside food allowed.
- Pets are not permitted indoors, and must remain on a leash at all times.
- Guests exhibiting Symptoms associated with COVID-19 will be asked to return another time.
CLEANING & SANITATION
We are enhancing our already meticulous cleaning protocols to reassure the health and safety of our guests. We are strictly adhering to the guidelines set forth by the CDC and local health organizations as well as innovating new ways to ensure the well-being of our guests and our employees.
- Tasting areas will be disinfected before and after each guest experience
- Dishes & Glassware will be washed in our high temperature, commercial dishwasher at a minimum temperature of 180 degrees.
- Staff are required to wear masks.
- Menus will be used by a single guest and digital menus will be available for viewing on your smartphone or mobile device
The precautionary measures being taken by our staff to ensure the health and safety of our guests may adjust pace for some of our experiences. We are still fully committed to providing you with exceptional hospitality and a world-class experience during your visit to William Chris Vineyards. Thank you for joining us!